It is very challenging to see what lies beneath the calm exteriors but that makes my job
I am a trusted communication professional with domain grip in media relations, digital transformations, integrated campaigns and market communications. I help to build powerful narratives for the companies to claim market-winning positions by providing compelling and authentic content, which serve as differentiators.
The year 2020 has been tough on us. But it gave us the opportunity to unlearn, learn and recalibrate methods of communication for the new age. In the last two quarters I have responded to clients from the health and education sector with a fresh outlook and laid a new path for them to stride towards the new normal.
In my professional career of over 20 years, I have worked with individuals, brands, companies and organisations in the health, education, hospitality, technology and manufacturing businesses. My media networking is my core strength. Flexible strategy and effective communication make a difference in any situation. I have successfully steered over 300 clients in 12 different sectors as I have always anticipated their needs and ensured that their demands are delivered. My strategic plan for the clients is constructed on the foresight of opportunities, proactive anticipation and resourceful implementation.
- Strategist and communication domain expert with over 20 years of experience.
- Consultant for companies and individuals across 12 Industry Segments and Categories.
- A successful political analyst, both at the state level and national level campaigns.
- A natural ability to understand people and to identify and acknowledge the unsaid.
- The people-centric approach in business strategy and media advocacy for the visibility and loyalty of the brand or in political campaigns.
- Stepped into the role of Conference Executive Officer of the 62nd All India Congress of Obstetrics & Gynaecology (AICOG 2019) at a crucial moment and ensured smooth management of the event and a brilliant PR & media advocacy.
- Elevated brand value of Cricket Association for the Blind in India and played a pivotal role in the success of T20 World Cup Cricket for the Blind in terms of tournament visibility, engagement with the public and most importantly in raising sponsorship.
- Making Dr Hema Divakar into an internationally acknowledged thought leader in women’s healthcare. The 360-degree approach involved image building, media advocacy, international positioning and stakeholder management.
- Market positioning of QuickHeal Antivirus Company in South India in terms of better sales. It involved liaison with states’ home minister’s office and police headquarters, aligning product usage strategy of Cyber Cell Departments, and media advocacy in traditional PR and Online PR.
- Retail market strategy for Valcucine – RISE – a premium luxury retail enterprise to connect with customers, target audience and stakeholders. Evolved internal process for capturing sales in the South India market, leading to sales growth and a better brand affinity
- Influencing traditional PR space, online PR space, B2B print space.
- Leveraging new age platforms.
- Evolving media relations and collaborations.
- Editorial Level Liaison.
- Image Management.
- Media Crisis Management.
Managing Director, MJSPR Pvt. Ltd.
- Established MJSPR in 2002. Since then, MJSPR has seen expansion and growth in Strategic PR, Image Management and Branding with over 300 clients. serviced.
- In 2010, the firm added the vertical of Strategy Consulting and today MJSPR is classified as a PR, Branding, Digital Marketing and Strategy Consulting Firm. It is one of the most trustworthy consulting companies and is known to deliver.
- MJSPR is now MJSPR Private Limited.
Always looking for more Unique Talents
we are always looking out creative and enthusiastic people with fresh ideas to join our team. Get in touch to explore possibilites.